- SuburbMaroochy River
- Land Area5,093 m2
- Building Area378 m2
Entertainers delight in private bushland sanctuary
Families ready to relax and entertain will love this spacious acreage retreat with seamless indoor-outdoor transitions, multiple living/relaxation zones including a stunning pool, fire pit and gazebo area.
On just over an acre of cleared land, the home has been positioned at the rear of the block and has an elevated aspect to take full advantage of the outlook and breezes. Enjoy the privacy of your very own bushland/ bird sanctuary; with no neighbours on either side just bushland reserve, you're immediately captivated by the serenity and once you arrive; you will never want to leave!
Moving inside, the property offers spacious living areas throughout. There is an open plan kitchen, dining and living room flowing out to large alfresco areas off both the front and rear of the home, perfect for entertaining.
Bedrooms are generously sized and there's clear delineation with the master suite to the front of the home and three remaining bedrooms to the rear. The larger of the 3 bedrooms at the rear of the home originally intended for a separate family media room could be easily reconfigured as this if you so wish.
This beautiful property while offering the quintessential acreage lifestyle is still only just 5 mins drive to the supermarket, medical centre, schools including the Good Samaritan College, 10 mins to the golf course, and only 12 mins drive to the airport and the picturesque beaches of the Sunshine Coast. It is little wonder why this location has always been one of the most sought-after places to live on the Sunshine Coast.
This property will suit a wide variety of buyers;
- Families with children wanting space to play and for chooks and other pets
- Those seeking, low maintenance, private acreage lifestyle
- Tradespeople seeking workshop and storage space
- Retirees seeking privacy with space to store caravan or boat
- Those seeking a property that has capacity for a secondary residence for family members or to produce a passive income
Wonderfully well maintained throughout, impeccably presented, and positioned in one of the most desirable locations on the Sunshine Coast, this home will be sold on Auction day.
- Expansive family home resting on 5,093 sqm usable land with fully fenced surrounds.
- ceiling fans throughout even the Gazebo!
- Crim-safe on all doors and windows
- Outdoor entertaining with fire pit, salt-water pool and large gazebo area with power
- Light-filled open plan living and dining room flowing to the spacious alfresco area
- Two rainwater tanks with 60,000-litre capacity
- Master with modern ensuite
- Three additional good-sized bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
- Large double lock-up garage with workshop
- Additional carport space for boat/caravan
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac location
- Private lifestyle within good proximity to amenities, beaches
- Easy access to Bruce Highway, University and elite private schools
- air conditioning
- fully fenced
- water tank